Working hard to go home safe
R&L Equipment offers bare or operated rental of heavy civil equipment and shoring systems. Low Bed transport services are also available upon request.
R&L Excavating can take on complex and challenging projects such as:
- Turn key subdivision preparation from 1 to 100+ lots
- Water treatment plan siteworks and large diameter buried pipe
- New road construction
- Road widening and other forms of expansion (intersections etc.)
- Deep and shallow utilities
- Commercial / industrial building foundations
- Municipal infrastructure projects
If you have questions, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us to start planning your next project now.
R&L Excavating is a division of R&L Construction Ltd. and has a 30 year history of delivering quality civil work around the Okanagan. Started in 1984 by Randy Kozek and Larry Gawne, R&L Excavating was founded on hard work, discipline and a commitment to family values. Today, that tradition is carried on by many loyal members of the R&L team who strive to maintain the excellent reputation that R&L has built in the industry.
R&L Construction consists of the following divisions:
- Construction Management